On the days I feel like giving up I remind my self to continue fighting for the fairytale because I believe that you can have it all. You just have to stay obedient to God and he’ll provide everything that you need.
As long as your alive to see another day you have a purpose here on earth and it’s not to live a regular smegular basic life. That’s right. You’re alive for a reason!
Don’t give up no matter how tired, frustrated or overwhelmed you are. Whatever you are feeling is temporary. Victory involves patience.
You can’t control certain situations but you can control your thoughts. Thoughts are powerful. Your thoughts affect your emotions and your behavior. Often times negative thoughts lead to negative behavior and positive thoughts lead to positive behaviors.
It is a choice to think negative or positive and hopefully you choose to think positive because positive thinking can change your life. If you think you can you usually can.
For me inspirational quotes work. Seriously, the right quote can hit home and get you through some pretty tough times.
Whenever I need a little umph these quotes really uplift me and get me inspired:
1. God is within HER she will NOT fail.
2. Direction is more important than speed. Many are going nowhere fast.
3. Being a parent can be tough, but always remember that in your children’s eyes no one does it better than you.
4. Slay, pray & conquer the day!
5. Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions.
6. Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
7. A women who makes her own money will always win.
8. Do it because your kids deserve a mother they can brag about.
9. You’ll be judged. Criticized. Ridiculed. And copied. Keep going.
10. You are exactly where you need to be.
I am where I am because other women helped me. Nothing great is done alone. I’m blessed to have some really amazing women in my corner who have given me opportunities and great advice (business wise, relationship wise and spiritually).
I didn’t do any of this by myself. That’s why I pay it forward by helping other women. Together us women can do amazing things.
My hope is that by reading my blog you set your goals high and achieve them all!
Thanks for coming by and checking out my page. If you’re chasing after your passion freedom is on the horizon. You will be living life on your own terms before you know it. Stay consistent on your grind and there’s no way but up.
Check out my other blog posts and don’t forget to like and share with a friend.